It’s just a few days to go and we will say farewell to 2014! What a better way to end the year than to list down the hottest gadgets that we’ve enjoyed this year.
- Go Pro Hero4 Silver- an action camera known for its high-resolution and frame-rate options that satisfies both amateur and professional users. The built-in touch screen feature makes previewing, reviewing and changing of settings as quick as a snapshot. Waterproof it with a specialized casing.
- Canon Powershot G7 X- another Canon innovation that lives up to expectation in delivering excellent photo quality. This 20-megapixel shooter has a flip-up rear touchscreen.
- Olympus OM-D E-M5- The dust-and-splash proof body of the M5 is what sets it apart from other mirrorless camera available in the market. It delivers a solid photo quality for your point-and-shoot adventures.
Shout out Loud
- Ultimate Ears Boom Logitech- Small but loud. This compact, durable wireless Bluetooth speaker plays louder than you can expect. It is also water and stain resistant. Battery life can last for 15 hours. You can pair it wirelessly with both iOS and Android devices using the UE Boom app.
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro – this hybrid laptop is outstandingly thin and light. It has the new Intel Core M processor. The high-resolution screen also looks superb.
- Apple Macbook Air 13- inch- very minimal upgrade to its CPU was made to this model but did improve its performance. Still is the industry’s best for its multi-touch track pad.
Smart (and hot) phones
- iPhone 6- It’s slim and it’s fast. It is the very first 4.7- inch wide screen released by Apple. With storage capacity as high as 128GB, improved wireless speed and better camera auto-focus, what more can you ask for?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4- This is for people who require a super-performance smartphone with large screen. The high- resolution screen is excellent for capturing images outdoor its 16-megapixel camera.
Everything in between
- Sony PlayStation 4- This console makes it super easy to capture and broadcast games played online. It has stunning graphics and it runs on a simplified interface. It also has a better game controller. It also functions as a Blu-Ray player and a streaming box.
- Asus RT-AC87U- a dual-band wireless gigabit router that has superfast Wi-Fi speeds with extremely long range. It can monitor real time Internet traffic and can keep viruses and malware from your home network and monitor.
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive – need extra storage space for your device? This can instantly add up to 64GB of space and also functions as a USB thumb drive. It has a lightning connector which makes it a must-have accessory for newer versions of iPhone or iPad. The iXpand Sync mobile app works very well for both media playback and content backup.
I’m sure that some of you have a longer list compared to mine but definitely one or more items captured your techie heart this 2014! Whether it is a smartphone or a new laptop, surely one of these gadgets made its way to your New Year wish list. Cheers to a techie Holiday!
Image: iPhone 6 from Flickr.com. Some rights reserved.